Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ion Color Brilliance Hot Red Intensifier Permanent Color Additive


On my way home about two weeks ago I decided to change my hair. I ran into Sally's beauty supply. Got what I thought was a Red hair dye. Come to find out it was a dye intensifier. I was looking online to see if anyone had posted about mixing it with just developer. I found nothing but I just did it anyway on my own. I am very happy with the results I got from it. I mix two ounces of 30 developer and 1/2 ounce of the color. I had been looking for something to replace my favorite color Clairol-Herbal essence dye 44 Paint the town. It is a very close match to this color and I am very happy with it. I would highly recommend this product to someone who is looking for a replacement now that Clairol discontinued my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment