Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shyann home from the hospital

It has been a great joy to have our heroine home with us. Yes there are lots of sleepless nights/days, lots of time were she is asleep and we cannot. She is rotten with a capital R but we wouldn't have it any other way. I am so glad she is happy and healthy she is our pride and joy.

Our little Heroine was here on 11.15.10, 9:57am, 7 pounds, 13 ounces, 21 inches long.

They started to induce me at 6 am on Monday with Pitocin, they broke my water around 8:40 am, she was born without time for drugs(no time, seems to be a pattern with me)at 9:57 am. Told OB next time we get drugs before he breaks my water. LOL! She was breastfed in the hospital but once she got home it was formula time, (Shyann's decision) she is a big eater approximately 2 oz every 3 hours, uses Playtex nursers drop-ins (wonderful things). She is sleeping my herself in the bassinet or pack-n-play, which is great.

<3<3<3<3

ps. the cats lovers her.

No comments:

Post a Comment